Call for Abstract
25th International Conference on Psychiatric Disorders & Psychosomatic Medicine, will be organized around the theme “Application of Psychosomatic Medicine to Achieve Mental and Physical Wellness ”
Psychosomatic Medicine Congress 2018 is comprised of 15 tracks and 109 sessions designed to offer comprehensive sessions that address current issues in Psychosomatic Medicine Congress 2018.
Submit your abstract to any of the mentioned tracks. All related abstracts are accepted.
Register now for the conference by choosing an appropriate package suitable to you.
Psychosomatic Medicine Conference Focusses on psychiatry is the branch of medicine focused on the diagnosis, treatment and prevention of mental, emotional and disorders. Both biological factors and environmental factors contribute to symptoms of distress, and the role each plays varies from person to person.
- Track 1-1Adolescent Psychology
- Track 1-2Child Psychiatry
- Track 1-3Developmental Psychology
- Track 1-4Paediatric Health Psychiatry
- Track 1-5Positive Psychology and Interventions
- Track 1-6Psychiatric & Mental Health Nursing
- Track 1-7Psychotherapy research
- Track 1-8Social Psychology
- Track 1-9Types of psychiatry
Psychosomatic Medicine Conference Focusses on medical specialty disorders, as well as depression, schizophrenic psychosis, and affective disorder, has an effect on voluminous individuals round the world. While not intervention, they will have devastating effects and interfere with existence. Decades of analysis crystal rectifier to a spread of therapeutic choices for individuals with medical specialty disorders, however well they work varies greatly from person to person. Researchers in neurobiology and connected disciplines square measure finding out genes and brain areas full of medical specialty disorders in animals and humans in a shot to develop higher therapies aboard additional ancient treatments. Recent studies square measure serving to scientists determine factors that increase the danger of developing a medical specialty disorder, as well as a person’s genetic makeup and exposure to adolescence stress or brain trauma. Researchers are finding structural variations in brains of individuals with some medical specialty disorders. Scientists hope this info can produce new ways to treatments that supply quicker relief with fewer facet effects, and diagnostic tests that determine medical specialty disorders earlier.
- Track 2-1Factors Affecting Psychological Disorders
- Track 2-2Non psychiatric illnesses
- Track 2-3Post Traumatic Stress Disorder and Treatments
- Track 2-4Psychiatric illnesses
- Track 2-5Psychological stress
- Track 2-6Sexual Psychiatric Disorder
Psychosomatic medication Conference Focusses on newest broad certified subspecialty in psychopathology is psychoneurotic medication. Consultation Liaison psychiatry, psychopathology, psychological medication, are other referral terms for psychoneurotic medicine. Consultation and continued care in each inmate and out patients’ area unit provided by the specialists. The physiological result and therefore the psychological result area unit the matter of the topic. Psychoneurotic medication provides the chance to figure additional closely with medical and surgical colleagues than is usually the case for many psychiatrists. It’s conjointly an excellent thanks to build an enormous distinction within the lives of patients with sophisticated medical or surgical conditions WHO area unit suffering showing emotion.
- Track 3-1Psychiatric rehabilitation
- Track 3-2Psychiatry and Psychosomatic Medicine
- Track 3-3Psychodynamic Medicine
- Track 3-4Psychosomatic Treatment
- Track 3-5Somatic Symptom Disorder
Psychosomatic Medicine Conference focusses on Psychosomatic disorders. A psychosomatic disorder is a disease which involves both mind and body. Some physical diseases are thought to be particularly prone to be made worse by mental factors such as stress and anxiety.
- Track 4-1Brquiet Syndrome
- Track 4-2Conversion Disorder
- Track 4-3Emotion Regulation Therapy
- Track 4-4Physical Symptoms
- Track 4-5Post Traumatic Stress Disorder
- Track 4-6Eating Disorders
Psychosomatic Medicine focusses on Psychodynamics, the psychology of mental or emotional forces or processes developing especially in early childhood and their effects on behavior and mental states. In psychodynamic therapy, therapists help people review emotions, thoughts, early-life experiences, and beliefs to gain insight into their lives and their present-day problems and to evaluate the patterns they have developed over time. Recognizing recurring patterns helps people see the ways in which they avoid distress or develop defense mechanisms as a method of coping so that they can take steps to change those patterns.
- Track 5-1Abnormal and Developmental Psychology
- Track 5-2Industrial and Organizational Psychology
- Track 5-3Psychoanalysis and Psychometrics
- Track 5-4Psychodynamic Therapy
- Track 5-5Psychodynamic view of psychosomatic medicine
- Track 5-6Psychopharmacology and Neuropharmacology
- Track 5-7Psychology, Psychiatry and Psychotherapy
Psychosomatic Medication Conference focusses on Functional somatic syndromes with a depression and the anxiety are of moderate magnitude but were highly significant statistically as when compared with a healthy persons and which controls with medical disorders of known organic pathology. So it is very important to evaluate the medical causes where anxiety is accompanied by the disproportionate physical symptoms as like Tachycardia or atypical physical symptom like confusion. The main psychosomatic therapy which is knows as Cognitive behavioral therapy (CBT) should be concerned as a first-line treatment for the situational anxiety and also the anxiety disorders. The use of Benzodiazepines which can help to improve primary anxiety in a short term and Tricyclic Antidepressants like Mirtazapine were also considered. Selective serotonin reuptake inhibitors, selective norepinephrine reuptake inhibitors were also used in the psychosomatic therapies.
- Track 6-1Anxiety Disorders
- Track 6-2Anxiety Management
- Track 6-3Melancholia
- Track 6-4Mindfulness , Philosophy and Mindful Practices
- Track 6-5Geriatric Depression
- Track 6-6Stress and Insomnia
- Track 6-7Stress Management and Therapies
- Track 6-8Specific Phobias and Treatment
- Track 6-9Spirituality and Buddhism
- Track 6-10Suicide and its Prevention
- Track 6-11Suicide and Selfharm
- Track 6-12Yoga and Meditation
Psychosomatic medication Conference Focusses on Addiction medical specialty that successively focuses on the analysis, diagnosis, and treatment of individuals World Health Organization area unit laid low with one or a lot of disorders associated with addiction. this might embody disorders involving legal and contraband medication, gambling, food, and different impulse management disorders. Addiction psychiatrists area unit abuse consultants. Growing amounts of knowledge base, like the health effects and coverings to abuse, have crystal rectifier to advancements within the field of addiction medical specialty. These advancements in understanding the biological science of bountied behavior, in conjunction with federal funding, has allowed for ample chance for analysis within the discipline of addiction medical specialty.
- Track 7-1Addiction and Mental Health
- Track 7-2Addiction Nursing and Recovery
- Track 7-3Addiction Psychiatry and Neuropsychiatry
- Track 7-4Adolescent Addiction and Rehabilitation
- Track 7-5Alcoholism
- Track 7-6Drugs and the Brain
- Track 7-7Health Consequences of Drug Misuse
- Track 7-8Marijuana and Opioid Addiction
- Track 7-9Mental Health Rehabilitation
- Track 7-10Process Addictions Medication Assisted Therapy
Psychosomatic Conferences Focusses on Schizophrenia is folie that is symbolized by associate abnormal behaviour that cannot be recognizing what's real like unclear or associate confused thinking. the most sort of neurotic medical care is completed by associate tranquillizer medication which might cut back the most symptoms of mental illness psychopathy that is associate medical specialty disease concerning 7-14 days. Tranquillizer medicine has established to be a vital in relieving the psychotic and therefore the medicine symptoms of schizophrenic psychosis. It describes and use the standard Antipsychotics, Atypical opposed psychotics and Schizophrenic opposed psychotics and therefore the standard Anti psychotics, and Advanced medication in schizophrenic psychosis
- Track 8-1 Advance Medicine in Schizophrenia
- Track 8-2Atypical Antipsychotics
- Track 8-3Conventional Antipsychotics
- Track 8-4Schizophrenia and Bipolar Disorders
- Track 8-5Schizophrenia and Nursing Care
- Track 8-6Schizophrenic Anti Psychotics
- Track 8-7Typical Antipsychotics
Psychosomatic Conferences Focusses on Behavioral science could be a science, like social science, or psychological science, within which the actions and reactions of humans and animals measure studied through empirical and experimental strategies. It’s the systematic analysis and investigation of human and animal behaviour through controlled and realistic observation, and disciplined scientific experimentation.
- Track 9-1Addictive Disorders and Behavioral Healthcare
- Track 9-2Behavioral Addiction and Rehabilitation
- Track 9-3Clinical Behavioral Disorders
- Track 9-4Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT)
- Track 9-5Humanistic Therapy
- Track 9-6Psychiatric epidemiology
- Track 9-7Psychiatric Genetics
Psychosomatic Medicine Conference Focusses on Psychological Science, Psychotherapy, Psychotherapeutics, Mental Hygiene that may be a broad branch of psychology that focuses on designation and treating mental, emotional and activity disorders. The common disorder that may be treated includes learning disabilities, habit, depression and anxiety and intake disorders.
- Track 10-1 Advanced Therapeutic Approaches
- Track 10-2Antipsychotics and Psychoactive Medication
- Track 10-3Clinical Child and Adolescent Psychology
- Track 10-4Clinical Nurse Specialist (CNS)
- Track 10-5Clinical Psychology Instruments
- Track 10-6Cultural Counseling
- Track 10-7Family Systems Therapy or Family Therapy
- Track 10-8Geropsychology
- Track 10-9Methods of Clinical Psychology
- Track 10-10Pediatric & Family Nursing
- Track 10-11Rehabilitation psychology
Psychosomatic Conferences Focusses on Psychoneuroimmunology (PNI), conjointly said as psychoendoneuroimmunology (PENI) or psychoneuroendocrinoimmunology (PNEI), is that the study of the interaction between psychological processes and therefore the nervous and immune systems of the anatomy. PNI takes associate degree knowledge base approach, incorporating science, neurobiology, immunology, physiology, genetics, materia medica, biology, psychiatry, activity drugs, infectious diseases and medical specialty.
- Track 11-1 Brain and Immune system
- Track 11-2Corticotropin-releasing hormone (CRH)
- Track 11-3Glucocorticoids and Immune system
- Track 11-4 Neuroendocrine and Immune system
- Track 11-5Understanding Stress and Immune Function
Psychosomatic Conferences Focusses on Neuropsychiatry may be a field that focuses on each brain behavior relationships and focuses on the analysis and treatment of patients WHO have neurological disorders in conjunction with emotional, cognitive, and/or activity issues. It’s conjointly referred to as the branch of drugs addressing diseases effecting the mind and system. Medicine symptoms can be outlined as psychiatrical manifestations of cerebral (neuropsychiatric) disorders. Medical specialty is associate degree rising subspecialty of medical specialty and it's conjointly closely associated with the fields of activity neurology and psychology.
Neuropsychiatry disorders square measure the disorders of brain inflicting medical specialty symptoms. Medicine disorders measure neurodegenerative disorders, epilepsy, stroke, movement disorders, induration, traumatic brain injury, infections, system disorders, metabolic disorders, intoxication, induration, dementia, aphasia, agnosia, apraxia, psychological feature impairment, Mood disorder.
- Track 12-1Cognitive Neuroscience and Neuropsychology
- Track 12-2Neurobiology of Depression
- Track 12-3Neurocognitive Disorders (NCDs)
- Track 12-4Neuro imaging
- Track 12-5Neuromodulation Techniques
- Track 12-6Neuropsychiatric and cognitive disorders
- Track 12-7Neuro Psycho therapy
- Track 12-8PsychoNeuro Plasticity
Psychosomatic Conferences Focusses on Psychopathology could be a term that refers to either the study of psychological state or mental distress or the manifestation of behaviors and experiences which can be indicative of psychological state or psychological impairment.
- Track 13-1 Biological psychopathology
- Track 13-2Chemical imbalance theory
- Track 13-3Child psychopathology
- Track 13-4Psychopharmacology & Pharmaceuticals
Psychosomatic Medicine focusses on Personality disorders that are a group of mental illnesses. They involve long-term patterns of thoughts and behaviors that are unhealthy and inflexible. The behaviors cause serious problems with relationships and work. People with personality disorders have trouble dealing with everyday stresses and problems. They often have stormy relationships with other people. The cause of personality disorders is unknown. However, genes and childhood experiences may play a role. The symptoms of each personality disorder are different. They can mild or severe. People with personality disorders may have trouble realizing that they have a problem. To them, their thoughts are normal, and they often blame others for their problems. They may try to get help because of their problems with relationships and work. Treatment usually includes talk therapy and sometimes medicine.
- Track 14-1Avoidant Personality Disorder
- Track 14-2Borderline Disorder
- Track 14-3Dependent Personality Disorder
- Track 14-4Histronic Disorder
- Track 14-5Narcissistic Disorder
- Track 14-6Obsessive Compulsive Disorder
- Track 14-7Paranoid Personality Disorder
- Track 14-8Schizoid Personality Disorder
Psychology involves the study of mind and behavior. Psychological disorders arise because of interaction between genetic & environmental factors. Depression is that the most ordinarily seen disorder that provokes individual to administer overdoses of medicine. Psychologists explore ideas like perception, cognition, emotion, intelligence, doctrine, motivation, brain functioning, temperament, behaviour, and social correlation includes psychological resilience, family resilience, and different areas. Psychological data is usually considerably enforced to the assessment and treatment of mental state issues, ultimately aims to profit society.
- Track 15-1Ananlysis, Assesment and Diagnosis
- Track 15-2Clinical Training and Case Reports
- Track 15-3Medication-Assisted Treatment and Recovery
- Track 15-4Research, Education and Case Studies on Mental Health